When Should I File a Claim for Homeowner’s Insurance?

Hi guys, this is Troy with Red Eye Construction.

One of the main questions we get asked all the time is, “When should I file a claim for homeowners insurance?”

Now, an insurance claim should only be filed if needed. For example – you have a flood, a fire, storm damage, or anything accidental.

A lot of common repairs for insurance claims are repairs to roof shingles and roof tiles. Another common one is damaged water heaters or broken plumbing inside your home.

So those are the times that you really want to file a claim, but only if you have a licensed company like Red Eye Construction come in and assess the situation.

Only a professional can make sure that it is worth filing a claim for.

Many people have a high deductible of around $1000. That is a lot of money for most people. So what we try to do is make sure that if we don’t need to file a claim – we don’t.

We guide you in the right direction that is going to be the best decision for you financially and get your home repaired quickly.

So give us a call! We are here to help!